More than Just a Help Desk
Contemporary analysis and thought has confirmed that great customer service is one of the primary drivers of student satisfaction and, more importantly, student success. 87% of students who don’t succeed cite lack of service and the school not caring about them as prime drivers behind their decision not to persist in their education. Is your IT help desk providing the level of support your students need and expect?
As part of its Student Lifecycle Management suite of services, AnswerNet Education Services offers a robust IT Help Desk service that assures students, faculty and staff receive rapid, professional and accurate support for their IT access and usage issues. Our service are available up to 24x7x365 and features the following as some of key features:
- Multi-modal access – including voice, chat, e-mail, SMS, self help to allow students to access help in the ways most comfortable and familiar to them.
- Superior technology – we employ the Five9 cloud based interaction management system as well as a proprietary, state of the art ticketing system. We can also operate effectively within your existing ticketing system.
- Full collaboration and transparency – our team becomes a seamless extension of your team.
- Rich business intelligence – our customer service reps are trained to capture detail at the point of contact. That data can be easily summarized to inform root cause analysis and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Exceptional Quality – our team of professional customer service reps are continually trained on both systems support as well as on customer service skills, assuring your students of a positive and effective experience.
- Security – our customer service reps are trained on FERPA to your specifications and have completed thorough background checks.
- Robust Service Level Agreements and Dashboards – assure you that you are getting world-class customer service, with full transparency to designated individuals regarding performance, student satisfaction levels, access to call recordings, etc.
Give us a call today to learn more about areas of support, including ERP, LMS, network access, password issues and all manner of education technology.
Give your students a better chance at success. Consider an IT Help Desk solution from AnswerNet Education Services, a part of our suite of integrated Student Lifecycle Management solutions.